Sunday 5 June 2016

DIS-couragement

Let's talk about discouragement again. Beloved, as I told Joshua to be strong and very courageous, I speak the same to you. I, who showed enormous courage in facing the terrible suffering of the cross, dwell in you!  I AM your courage! Becoming DIS-couraged speaks of being robbed of your courage. This can only happen if you allow the enemy to steal from you. Keep that door locked, barred and guarded - do not listen to a single whisper! The discourager would rob you of the comfort I give.

Breathe Me in deeply and trust My healing and My provision. Let joy rise in you. Celebrate all that I am doing! You are taking ground in Me. We are showing the enemy that sickness is no longer an entry point in your life. We are laughing in the face of the enemy, for what he intended for harm is driving you deeper into victory! Ha ha!! Joy, Beloved! Let's dance on the head of the enemy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment