Monday 18 May 2015

Hijacking Your Agenda

1 Samuel 8-10

Saul had a plan, an agenda for his journey - to search for his father's lost animals. But I hijacked his agenda. Saul was obedient, and went along with My plan. I want you to live in this way each day - don't stop making plans, but make them loosely, knowing that I may hijack them at any time. Do not be put out when your plans are "thwarted", but turn to Me in expectant trust, saying, "Okay Father, what do YOU have for me instead?"

So much of the stress you live with is of your own making. My perfect Peace banishes stress. You have a direct supply line of My perfect Peace, but you must keep it switched on by fixing your eyes on Me. Keep Me ever before you, through the ups and downs, and through the monotonous moments of this day. 

My perfect Peace is not only good for your soul and mind, it is also good for your body. "Remove stress from your life" you are told. The best way to do that is to lean into Me. To learn to walk each step of each day with Me. To trust Me with the details of your life, over and over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment