Tuesday 7 October 2014

Hope in the Living God

Dear one, you need to let go of the resentment you feel about being woken early day after day. Stop trying to fight for an extra hour or two of sleep and use the time to seek Me instead. Remember - your hope is in the Living God, who is your Saviour (1 Timothy 4:10). Your hope is in Me for eternity, but also for each day here on earth. In your exhaustion, your hope is in Me to carry you through this day. You do not journey alone. I am with you in the chaos and confusion of each day. I know your deep, aching weariness and I am your salvation. 

Lean back into My arms, Beloved. To truly Hope in Me is to surrender all your anxious thoughts. All of your plans. All of your energy. I can multiply your yielded energy tenfold. I can rearrange your plans so that you can focus only on what is needful. I can transform your anxious thoughts into peace-filled trust. Put your hope again in Me, the Living God, for this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment