Wednesday 9 September 2015

A Clear Mind

Beloved, I see you struggle with chaotic thoughts. It doesn't have to be this way! I have so much more for you. It is my desire for you to live with a clear functioning mind. I want you to have a mind ruled by peace, not chaos. I want to show you how this is done, but you need to stop your obsession with distraction. I know this obsession is driven by fear - fear of being alone with your thoughts. You need not fear your thoughts as I am with you. I commune with you in your thoughts! There is no need for fear here!

I want to show you just how different a day can be when you spend it communing with me. Each one of your distractions costs you in ways you don't realise. Consider all the words of peace I am speaking to you that you cannot hear over the TV program. Consider all the words of wisdom I am dropping into your heart that you cannot access when you keep your heart busy. It's revolutionary, Beloved. Try it tomorrow, test it and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment